Teacher 1: How has the first week been going for you?
Have you been having any disciplinary problems out of any of your students lately?
Teacher 2: How was the first day of school for you with all of the chaos?
How was it like having new students come in?
Administrator:How was the first week of school for you? Was it chaos when students wanted to change their schedules?
Administrator: What has it been like working as an assistant principal.
How was your Summer 2012 been?
Lunch Lady: Is the lunchroom confusing with kids everywhere?
Are the lunchlines to much chaos or does it run smooth?
Counseler: Has it been chaos ever since people recieved their schedules and wanting to change?
Is everything going smoothly without any students getting in trouble or have any students got in trouble?
Secretary: How has your job been doing ever siince school started?
How is it like working as a secretary?
Student 1: How has Levey been going for you,(let students speak).
Also how was your Summer 2012 summer?
Student 2: Do you like Levey Middle school so far?(let student speak). Also do you think you will join after-school activities?
1. enthusiasm-Intense and eager enjoyment, interest, or approval. 2.confidence-The feeling or belief that one can rely on someone or something; firm trust. 3. audience-The assembled spectators or listeners at a public event, such as a play, movie, concert, etc.
4. redundant - No longer needed or useful. 5.posture-A position of a person's body when standing or sitting6. necessitate-Make (something) necessary as a result.
7. obliterate-Destroy utterly; wipe out. 8. articulation-The action of putting into words an idea or feeling of a specified type. 9. behoove-It is a duty or responsibility for someone to do something 10. punctuate- Interrupt or intersperse (an activity) with. Bonus: futilitarianism-The belief that all human activity is futile.
Unmentionables- things regarded as improper to be mentioned or talked about. He said some unmentionable words.
Gestapo-German Secret Police during Nazi rule. The Gestapo was after her.
Hazardous-dangerous or risky. It was a hazardous substance.
Avocation- something a person does in addition to his main job, particularly for pleasure or interest. Her avocation was reading her book.
Supercolossal- extremely great, large, impressive.. His hand was supercolossal.
Undernourished- mistreated, afflicted with malnutrition. She was undernourished.
Incandescent- something that creates light when heated. Incandescent with rage.
Commemorative- something intended to act as a memorial or as an official expression of honoring a person or an event. Commemorative mug.
Encyclopedia- a book or an electronic database with general knowledge on a range of topics. He looked in the encyclopedia.
Stampede- a sudden, headlong running away of a group of frightened animals, esp. horses or cattle. It was a stampede heading their way.
Excruciatingly-something that is extremely bad, such as extreme pain or extreme mental anguish.
Justice- is the use of power as appointed by law, honor or standards to support fair treatment and due reward. Licenses are granted by the local licensing justice or magistrates ' court.
Appreciation- growth in the price or worth of something. Appreciation of the complexities of health care systems within which physiotherapy is delivered.
Disadvantage- is an unfavorable situation or something that puts someone in an unfavorable situation. We have the disadvantage.
Reparation- anything pad or done to make up for a wrongdoing, or the act of making up for a wrongdoing. It was reparation money.
Perseverance- is persistence in sticking to a plan. She can be very perseverance.
Persecution- bad treatment based on race, religion, gender or sexual orientation. Aberdeen town council had its own shameful record of witch craft persecutions.
Homage- a public show of respect or honor to someone. Homage of the heart.
Assimilationism- is the act of encouraging minority cultural groups to be similar to larger cultural groups. There was an act of assimilationism between them.
Remuneration- is a payment for something. All office holders received remuneration from membership funds.
Atrocity- is something that is very cruel or brutal. It was the biggest terrorist atrocity in American history.
Approachability- easily approached; friendly; receptive. She was approachability.
1. exuberantly- extremely good; overflowing; plentiful: exuberant health. He was exuberant to turn in his essay.
2. disciplinarian- a person who enforces or advocates discipline: The teacher was a formidable disciplinarian.
3.analyzed-to separate (a material or abstract entity) into constituent parts or elements. He analyzed his data.
4.intricate-having many interrelated parts or facets; entangled or involved: He went trough an intricate maze.
5. thunderously-threatening and extremely angry: She gave him a thunderously look.
6. poised-(of a person) composed, dignified, and self-assured. The bird was so poised when it flew.
7. quivery-to shake with a slight but rapid motion; vibrate tremulously;tremble. He was quivering with fear.
8. legitimate-according to law; lawful: The property had a legitimate owner.
9.circumstances-a condition, detail, part, or attribute, with respect to time,place, manner,agent, etc.
Under certain circumstances i would miss a meal.
10. illuminated-to supply or brighten with light; light up. A smile illuminated her face.
Bonus: adventurousness-inclined or willing to engage in adventures; enjoying adventures. This is going to take an adventurousness turn.
1. pandemonium-a wild up roar. The noisy crazy room was pandemonium.
2. inferiority-of low or lower degree or rank. She was a inferior to me.
3. animation-the act of animating. His power point was animated.
4. meticulously- taking or showing extreme care. The set was meticulously authentic.
5. anticipates-to predict. I anticipate that she will win.
6. inarticulate- Unable to speak distinctly or express oneself clearly. His voice was inarticulate.
7. foreboding- Fearful apprehension; a feeling that something bad will happen. I feel foreboding about this.
8. jubilation- A feeling of great happiness and triumph. He felt jubilation when he won.
9. appalled- Greatly dismay or horrify. I’m appalled that you did such a thing.
10. requirement- required activity; must do. A requirement of school is to learn.
1. regiment- a unit of ground forces, consisting of two or morebattalions or battle groups,
2. horrific- causing horror. He was horrific
3. psyche- The human soul, mind, or spirit. He gets in my psyche.
4. unscathed- Without suffering any injury, damage, or harm. I came through all those perils unscathed.
5. incomprehensible- not able to be understood. He was incomprehensible.
6. gamey-being competitive. He was very gamey.
7. technological- Of, relating to, or using technology. Computers are great technological advances.
8. traumatic- Emotionally disturbing or distressing. The accident was traumatic.
9. decency- Behavior that conforms to accepted standards of morality or respectability. he had the decency to come and confess.
1. Personification- giving a human ability to some not human; Ms. Campbell had us do personifications in class.
2. Sensory- pertaining to sensation where you can describe using your 5 senses; the water was extremely hot.
3. Furiously- an extreme violent energy;
My dad furiously attacked me.
4. Affectionate- being tender or loving;
A kiss is an affectionate gesture.
5. Exhibition- a collection of items to show or display;
When I die I will have an exhibition like Michael Jackson.
6. Enterprise- a business venture;
I started my enterprise while in high school.
7. Insignia- a badge you wear to show your position;
My mom wore an insignia shirt for the Lions.
8. Dungarees-a sturdy fabric;
Shirts are dungarees.
9. Invisibility- wear no one can see you;
I suddenly turned invisibility.
10. Mysterious- a secret like quality that makes it hard to understand;
My father has been very mysterious lately.
Bobby & Janie: John & Larraine
The parallels between Bobby & Janie: John & Larraine is that Bobby’s problem was that he was obese vs. John he was a cool, bad boy that was always smoking or drinking, and Bobby thinks Janie is very attractive if you look past her nose. I also think there is some chemistry between John & Larraine .Janie and Larraine are pretty similar they both have a thing for Bobby and John. They both feel like they are ugly or not pretty, Janie nose brings her down because it’s so crooked. Larraine’s mother puts her down she constantly tells her that she’s gaining weight or her hair looks a mess, basically telling her she’s ugly. She can’t even watch cartoons without thinking they are laughing at her, she’s paranoid.
Why I like Having Online Classes
The reason why I like having online classes is because we don’t have to write anything it’s all online. I love because you can’t lose your homework once you’re finished you turn it in online. I like it because it’s more fun than just sitting in class all day with a pen and paper.
I hate it because hard to keep track with each teacher (checking their protopages.) then when we take quizzes online I make simple mistakes on spelling test. Also majority of the times I forget to check the teacher’s protopages. Then sometimes my computer starts acting up and I can’t do my work.
If had to move to another region. I would hate it, and I would love it at the same time, but first let me tell you why I would hate it. The first reason why I would hate moving because I would miss all my friends that I laughed with, danced with. Then those friends that you can tell them anything and they will always be there for you. I would also miss the friends that you see almost every day outside playing. I would also miss that feeling of comfort in your own house, because I’ve been living all my little life. Then I would miss my family because we live pretty close to them.
Now let me tell you why I would love. I would love it for the very reason that there’s not a lot to do in Michigan, and also I really don’t like my house. In conclusion there’s not much to say about what I would like or dislike about me moving.
One time I was assimilated was when, me and 3 other friends, almost like Jefferson. We were at a party called Friday Night Lights, which takes place every first Friday of every month.
So what happened was my friend had knocked over his pop over the ledge on purpose. So the guy that host the party came up and said to us “I don’t like seeing things fly of that ledge. And the next I see anyone of you mess up again I’m kicking all four of you out.
So really justice was served. After that we all were put at a disadvantage from him.
So really all four of us were incriminated for ones atrocity, like the people in the movie except no one died or went to jail. After that day I lost a lot of respect from him for ones actions.
It's verry important to us verbal and non verbal comunications becaus it lets the person your interveiwing know you care about what their saying.So you would get real emoution and you would make the person your interviewing fell confterible speaking to you, and if you don't you might not get a better story.
As you walk in the door after long day of play you just smell the roasted honey maid ham in the oven. Smells even better when out the oven it smells so good you can almost taste it. The most tempting part to it is just the way it looks with its dark brown coded shell; looks best when cut you can see its pink tender flesh that’s when you really smell the honey. Then when it’s time to say grace you’re so happy you’re so close to take the first tremendous bite but your made because your mouth is watering for it.
If I saw my friend cheating of off someone else what would I do? To tell you the truth I wouldn’t tell because he/she would get a phone call home and he/she would possibly hate me forever. Then I would be known as a snitch or get bullied. And I don’t want to make school anther place I hate because school is my second home know I’m there 7 hours a day and 5 days a week.
But it would behoove me to tell, because if I keep looking at him cheat I could get accused of cheating. Then Ms. Campbell said that if we see someone cheating I could also get in trouble. So I’m confident with my
decision of not to tell during class but after class and tell to him/her that it’s not cool to cheat, or just not tell him slash her not to cheat and tell the teacher then remain anonymous.
One Fat Summer
The book One Fat summer by Robert Lipsyte, I thought it was a excellent novel I also could relate to the character Robert Marks. For example Robert feels that his dad doesn’t have confidence in him, I know my dad is confident in me it’s just those days I feel like nobody believes in me. When the book said “He always has something to say about everything. And he’s always organizing something, he just can’t to stand to see people lying around. Wasting your life, he calls it. Get out and do something, do anything he says.” As soon as I read that I instantly thought of my dad that sounds just like him. Another thing is the way Bobby eats my brother use to eat like Bobby but that was when he was like 11-12, he would just eat the food because it was there. Bobby also as enemies like me his enemies are the Rummies and the Smith boys, I necessarily don’t have a enemy or enemies I have a sister, she just absolutely despises me. Another thing is Bobby doesn’t have a normal 14 year old boy’s problems he has a grown mans problems he has grown men picking on him, that’s just sad. Bobby’s mom also baby’s him just like my mom and I hate it sometimes I wish I could say “Mom get off my back!” but that would be disrespectful.
Why People don’t like different People
I think that the reason why people don’t like people that are different because they don’t understand them and were they come from. Also I think it’s because they want everyone to be like them, they think everyone should have the same skin tone, that everyone should be the same weight or in shape. Also it can also be the thongs that they do that irritate you that are just my opinion. It can also be social issues, like race.
One very good example is my sister she just straight up tells me that she does not like me for no reason, which makes me not like her, but don’t get me wrong I love her to death I would probably take a bullet for her, before she even moves a muscle for me, but I can’t do anything about that but pray. And another thing, I know I’m a hypocrite for saying this but, we worry too much about how we look these days. In conclusion that’s why I think people don’t like people that are different from them.