Plain sticky notes
Hola! This is our class website. You may come here to access any homework, important class announcements, class documents and/or links to helpful websites that can help you study/review! This is a great place to check your project due dates, as well as your tests/quiz dates. Be sure to check the calendar often!
Plain sticky notes
Check the calendar below for any circled dates. These are important dates in which projects are due or a test/quiz will be given.
¿Qué fecha es hoy?
- Fri September 20 - Brochure projects due
- Fri September 13 - T-shirt mini project due
- Thu September 26 - Quiz on Greetings and courtesy expressions!
- Tue October 1 - classroom commands quiz
- Fri October 4 - quiz on colors
- Fri October 11 - Numbers Quiz!
- Thu October 24 - Quiz on days, months and seasons!
- Thu October 31 - First Unit exam!
- Wed November 6 - End of 1st Quarter!
- Wed November 13 - Quiz on Time
- Tue November 19 - Quiz on classroom objects
- Fri December 20 - personal id unit test
- Tue January 14 - Quiz on Verbs
- Fri January 17 - Unit test on Education
- Wed January 29 - Ar vebrs quiz
- Tue February 4 - Er/Ir verbs quiz
- Fri February 14 - Family unit exam
- Tue February 11 - er/ir quiz with family vocabulary
- Fri February 28 - Vocab quiz on house and home
- Wed March 5 - "go" verbs quiz
- Fri March 7 - House & Home unit test
- Mon March 31 - Restaurant skit presentations!
- Tue April 8 - vocab quiz on community and neigborhood.
- Mon May 19 - Speaking part of final exam begins!
- Tue May 20 - Final: Speaking
- Wed May 21 - Final: speaking
- Thu May 22 - Final: speaking
- Tue May 13 - Test on Health Unit
- Fri September 12 - T-Shirt project due
- Wed September 17 - Greeting and courtesy vocab quiz
- Wed September 24 - Classroom commands quiz
- Fri October 3 - quiz on numbers
- Wed October 8 - Colors quiz!
- Fri October 17 - days, months and sesasons quiz
- Fri October 24 - Unit exam!
- Fri October 31 - Time quiz
- Wed November 12 - Classroom objects quiz!
- Fri November 21 - Travel Brochure Projects are due!!
- Fri December 5 - Def & Indef articles unit exam!
- Fri January 16 - personal id unit test
- Tue January 27 - Education verbs vocab quiz
- Fri February 13 - -Ar verbs quiz
- Tue March 17 - family and house unit exam!
- Mon March 30 - Food unit presentations due!
- Thu April 30 - Quiz on body parts
- Tue May 5 - Test on health unit
- Fri May 8 - Health unit speaking test
- Mon May 11 - Health unit speaking test.
- Tue May 26 - Final exam: speaking part
- Wed May 27 - Final exam:speaking part
- Thu May 28 - Final exam: speaking part
- Fri May 29 - Final exam: speaking part
- Mon June 1 - Final exam: speaking part
- Wed September 16 - T-shirt projects are due!
- Thu September 10 - Greetings and courtesy expressions quiz!
- Mon September 21 - Classroom commands Quiz!
- Fri September 25 - quiz on Colors
- Fri October 2 - Quiz on numbers
- Wed October 14 - days, months & seasons quiz
- Fri October 23 - UNIT EXAM!!
- Tue November 10 - Time quiz!
- Tue November 17 - quiz on classroom objects!
- Tue November 24 - article noun agreement exam!
- Tue December 8 - Quiz on ser, pronouns & adjectives
- Mon December 21 - persoanl id unit exam!
- Tue January 12 - quiz on education verbs
- Fri January 15 - Education Unit exam
- Thu January 28 - -ar verbs quiz
- Wed February 3 - present tense unit quiz..-ar,-er and -ir
- Thu February 11 - Family unit project due!
- Fri February 26 - Quiz on Houe vocab
- Fri March 4 - house and home unit test
- Wed March 16 - food vocab quiz
- Tue March 22 - food unit presentations
- Wed March 23 - food unit presentations
- Fri April 1 - Vocab Man quiz due!
- Fri April 8 - Community and Neighbrhood unit test!
- Fri April 15 - Vocab Man for shopping unit is due!
- Fri May 6 - quiz on body parts!
- Fri May 13 - Health unit test
- Tue May 31 - Speaking final
- Thu June 2 - speaking final
- Fri June 3 - speaking final
- Mon June 6 - speaking final
- Thu September 15 - T- shirt projects due!
- Fri September 16 - Quiz on Greetings
- Fri September 23 - Class commands quiz
- Wed September 28 - Colors quiz!
- Fri October 7 - Quiz on numbers
- Tue October 18 - Quiz on calendar vocab
- Wed October 26 - First unit test!
- Thu November 10 - Time quiz!
- Fri November 18 - Quiz on classroom objects!
- Fri December 2 - adjectives vocab quiz
- Tue December 6 - SER and pronouns quiz
- Tue December 20 - Personal ID unit test
- Tue January 10 - quiz on eduation verbs
- Fri January 13 - education unit test
- Wed January 18 - Midterms at EAST
- Thu January 19 - Midterm at EAST
- Tue January 24 - -AR verbs quiz
- Fri February 17 - House unit test at Sagamore Family unit test at East
- Fri February 24 - House unit test EAST
- Thu March 9 - SAGAMORE...FOOD SKIT PRESENTATIONS TODAY!!!
- Mon September 18 - T-shirt project due
- Wed September 20 - First quiz! greetings,numbers and dates
- Tue October 3 - First unit test!
- Fri October 13 - Vocab Man Quiz on adjectives is due!
- Tue October 17 - quiz on adjectives, hair and eyes
- Fri October 20 - Vocab Man Quiz on verbs is due!
- Wed October 25 - Personal Id unit Test!
- Wed November 15 - Family project due!
- Fri December 15 - Education unit test
- Fri January 12 - House vocab quiz
- Tue January 23 - House unit test
- Thu February 1 - Shooping and weather quiz!
- Tue February 13 - Shopping unit test!
- Tue February 20 - Food unit vocab quiz
- Thu April 19 - Body Parts Quiz
- Wed April 25 - Health Unit Test
- Mon May 21 - Speaking portion of final exam
- Tue May 22 - Speaking portion of final exam
- Wed May 23 - Speaking portion of final exam
- Thu May 24 - Speaking portion of final exam
- Fri May 25 - Speaking portion of final exam
- Fri May 11 - Travel Unit Test!
- Tue May 1 - Daily review quiz
- Wed May 2 - Daily review quiz
- Thu May 3 - Daily review quiz
- Fri May 4 - Daily review quiz
- Tue May 8 - daily review quiz
- Wed May 9 - daily review quiz
- Thu May 10 - daily review quiz
- Tue May 15 - daily review quiz
- Wed May 16 - daily review quiz
- Fri May 18 - daily review quiz
- Mon June 18 - Written portion of FLACS exam. 8:00-10:00
- Thu September 20 - T-shirt project is due!
- Fri September 21 - First quiz
- Tue October 2 - First unit test!
- Fri October 12 - Vocab man quiz on adjectives due today!
- Thu October 18 - Quiz on adjectives, hair and eyes vocab!
- Wed October 17 - Vocab man quiz on verbs due today!
- Tue October 30 - Personal Id Unit Exam!
- Fri November 9 - Vocab man (family members) due!
- Thu November 15 - Family unit project due!
- Wed November 21 - Family Unit Test!
- Tue December 18 - Education Unit Test
- Fri January 11 - House vocab quiz
- Wed January 23 - House unit exam
- Mon February 11 - Fashion shows!
- Tue February 12 - Fashion shows!
- Tue March 12 - Restaurant skits presentations
- Fri March 29 - Body parts quiz
- Fri May 3 - Travel unit test..last test of the year!
- Mon May 13 - Speaking portion of final
- Tue May 14 - Speaking portion of final
- Wed May 15 - Speaking portion of final
- Fri May 17 - speaking portion of final
- Mon June 24 - LOTE Final exam!
- Fri September 6 - 3rd period class...T-shirt projects due!
- Wed September 11 - 3rd period- quiz on greetings and calendar
- Fri September 13 - per 1,2,5,8..Quiz on clothing!
- Tue October 8 - 3rd period..unit test!
- Fri October 18 - pers 1, 2, 5 & 8..weather and clothing quiz !
- Mon October 28 - ALL classes- Quiz!..check your HW tab to find more information!
- Wed November 13 - 3rd period..Personal ID unit exam!
- Fri November 22 - Periods 1, 2, 5 & 8...Shopping Unit Exam!
- Tue November 12 - Periods 1, 2 5 & 8...Fashion show presentations!
- Tue January 21 - Pers-1,2,5 & 8- Restaurant skits presentations!
Plain sticky notes
In the box to the right you will see our homework list. If you do not have a copy of a worksheet needed, make sure to go into documents to access and print a copy of the worksheet.
Welcome! Below you will find my Google Classroom Codes. Make sure you join the correct period that you have me! 1ST PERIOD - odye3do 2ND PERIOD- zg4y2az 3RD PERIOD- bcro42t 5TH PERIOD- hyb2fa3 6TH PERIOD- plbukxz
Important class documents
Plain sticky notes
Access to Documents
In the box to the right, you will be able to click and access any important classroom document. Including your homework assignments!
Páginas en la Web
Plain sticky notes
Click and Review
In the box to the right you can click and access helpful websites for our class.
Language is important because...