Transit Strike News feed 1
Transit Strike News feed 2
Scooter and Strike Links
Rich sticky notes
AVOID THE TRANSIT STRIKE!!!
Get one of these ELECTRIC, BATTERY POWERED scooters!!
How Do you get yours???
Call 917-334-0887 Mr. F
or 347-254-2400 Mr. G
- Motor: 60Watt (24 Volt)
- Top Speed: Up to 14 MPH
- Range: up to 11 miles per single charge
- Handlebar: Easy folding handlebars
- Deck: 7" wide none fiberglass non-slip deck
- Frame: All steel frame
- Throttle: Motorcycle type twist grip
- Brake: Drum rear
- Battery: 2 x 12 Volt- 12 Amp Hour
- Drive: Belt driven
- Wheel Size: 8" airless tire ( flat free - solid compound)
- Carrying Capacity: 250 pounds
- Charger: 110V/60Hz (UL)
- Charging Time: 6-8 Hours
- Distance per Charge: 12 miles
- New Airless Tires: No flats ever !
- Tool kit, charger and handy "take it with you" bag included
- Colors: Blue, Black, Yellow
- Folded Dimensions: Length 40.25" x Width 18" x Height 13"
- Handlebar up dimensions : Length 40.5" x W-18 x H-41.25"
- Speed, travel range and riding time varies on riding condition and weight of user.
- ***All Scooters are Refurbished Models that normally sell for $200+*
- MOST have never been on a ride at all! Still have the tags....
- All sales Final...no warranty. All scooters are tested before sale
Whats the deal with these damn scooters??
I've been selling these for $100 to help an old friend out (he's in his 60s) that has about 30 of them to sell, but is old and sick and therefore cannot get around very well right now. He is being forced from his home and must raise money to live elsewhere (the building sold) I have just 1 week to sell them so that he can pay his bills. What I would be willing to do is let them go for $90 to someone that may like to take more than one...or might be able to sell them within their network. MOST are NEW and have NEVER ridin... a few are refurbished and practically new...I ride one almost every day to get around the city and LOVE it! I have extra batteries and chargers as well and would love to see these go to some cool people....