One Manchester - Skills Support for Growth
For 15 to 20 year olds in Manchester, who are not in employment, education or training. You will get tailored support specific to your individual needs, abilities and aspirations. The aim of the programme is to get you back into education, training or employment, helping whilst also working with you to improve and nurture your motivation and confidence. You will be supported to upskill, gain valuable and exciting work experience as well as open doors for you, that may become a starting point for a dream career.
- 1-2-1 Tailored advice and guidance and employment support.
- High quality work experience opportunities in various sectors.
- Accredited training linked to your aspirations.
- Access to functional skills support in maths and English.
- Activities that develop confidence and skills.
- Interview and Prep for work skills.
Support to make the transition to mainstream education / employment easier.
Drop Amber an email firstname.lastname@example.org a text or phone call to 07884 747 164 to sign up for the S&G programme.