Internet Explorer Instructions
- Right click on your toolbar area and make sure the 'Links' toolbar is ticked (see diagram)
- Right click this link, Protopage it!, and choose 'Add to Favorites'. Click 'Yes' if you get a warning message.
- Choose 'Create in' and choose the 'Links' folder. Click 'OK'.
- Go to the 'View'->'Toolbars' menu and make sure the 'Bookmarks Toolbar' is ticked (see diagram)
- Right click this link, Protopage it!, and choose 'Bookmark this link'.
- Click the down arrow to see a complete list of folders, choose the 'Bookmarks Toolbar Folder' and click 'OK'
Now visit any of your favorite web sites, and use your new 'Protopage It!' button to quickly and easily add it to your Protopage.