Mail To : Redcamel Systems
I will write Conditions of Association for :
1. Associate Developer
3. Field Sales Agents
5. Outsourcing Associates.
1. You should comply to Redcamel Web Standards and Design Strategy.
2. You should engage in a Redcamel Shopping Basket
3. You should comply to Redcamel Billing Policy
4. You should display “Managed by Redcamel” along with the Redcamel Logo on all pages.
5. You should comply to the Redcamel Outsourcing Policy.
6. You should endeavour to engage with Redcamel Associates where possible.
7. You should promote the Redcamel brand within your local community.
8. You should actively recruit Red Camel Field Agents.
9. You should operate as a Community Guardian / Digital Champion where funding does not meet the requirements specification.
1. You should agree to the Redcamel Payment Policy
2. You should actively engage in the development process as directed by your Redcamel Developer.
3. You should agreeto having the Redcamel logo on your website.
4. You should agreeto the Redcamel Charity Policy and contribute to the Redcamel cause.
5. You should participate in the Redcamel Code Academy.
6. You should engage with your Community Guardian / Digital Champion where funding does not meet the requirements specification.
7. You should agreeto the Redcamel Design Standards.
3. Field Agent.
1. You should work within the boundaries of the Redcamel Contract at all times.
2. You should register as a Field Agent and make the required registration payments.
3. You shouldcontribute to the Redcamel Cause.
4. You should actprofessionally at all times.
1. You shoulddisplay a Redcamel Logo within your business.
2. You should placea link to the Redcamel website on your Partners Page if you have one.
3. You agree to theRedcamel Commissions policy.
4. You should makepromt payments of commissions monthly.
5. Outsourcing Associates.
1. You should agreeto the Redcamel Registration Policy.
2. You should agreeto the Redcamel Commisions Policy.
3. You should agreeto the Redcamel Payment Policy.
4. You should agreeto the Redcamel Promotions Policy.
5. You should agreeto the Redcamel Charging Policy.
6. You should agreeto the Redcamel Design Policy.
1. You shouldregister onto the Redcamel Database.
2. You should makepayment of 1 Development Credit through the Redcamel Shopping Basket.
1. You should agreeto pay commision to Redcamel for each project assigned.
2. Commision will be15% of the Gross Project Cost.
3. You should paycommision from the initial project payment.
3. Redcamel PaymentsPolicy
1. You shouldreceive initial payment of 1/3 of the project cost before buildcommences.
2. You should payRedcamel Commission out of the Initial Payment.
3. You should offerthe residual payments to be paid by Direct Debit over a three yearperiod, or
through a RedcamelShopping Basket of the same period.
1. You shouldpromote the Redcamel Brand on all your websites under the conditionsof development agreed with the client.
5. Redcamel ChargingPolicy
1. You should offerthe client a discount of up to 15% of the cost of development,depending upon the degree of undertaking by the client in thedevelopment process. Where the customer supplies both Narrative andGraphics then you should consider a discount of up to 60%.
6. Redcamel DesignPolicy.
1. You should offera Bootstrap InfoNet with every project – this being the vehicle forpassive web pages.
2. You should givethe customer the option to design and transmit to you their ownInfoNet pages.
3. You should chargea reduced development / support fee where the client supplies his/herown InfoNet pages.
4. You shoulddeliver a Protopage Site Map / CRM with every site.
5. You should engagewith the clinet and offer them training in the use of the CRM.