Plain sticky notes
2016-2017 at a Glance
Untis for 2016-2017 Movie Making Duolingo STEM (Science Technology Engineering Math) Drama Circles
Leadership Lesson: C.3.D.12à Analyze leadership qualities. W.(3,4,5,6).7à Conduct short research projects that build knowledge. Seven Wonders CN.1.D.2 Explore topics and concepts in greater depth and complexity. C.2.D.15 Develop & combine concepts, principles, materials and data to generate new understanding and/or products independently. C.1.D.8 Use detail to embellish or enhance objects, concepts, or questions. Sign Language CN.1.D.1 Work in content not covered by general curriculum. CN1.d.2 Explore topics and concepts in greater depth and complexity.
Mrs. Solley's Schedule
Monday 8:00 - 10:15 Enrichment Development Bonneville 10:45 - 3:00 6th Grade GATE Tuesday -Bonneville 5th grade A.M. 3/4th grade P.M. Wednesday - Spradling Enrichments in a.m 3/4/5/6 Gate class A.M/P.M. Thursday -Sutton 3/4 th A.M. Enrichments P.M. Friday - Sutton 5th/6th Grade A.m. Bonneville - Enrichments
- Mon September 2 - Labor Day Holiday
- Tue September 3 - Gate Testing
- Wed September 4 - Gate testing
- Thu September 5 - Gate testing
- Fri September 6 - Gate testing
- Mon September 9 - Gate testing
- Tue September 10 - Gate testing
- Tue September 17 - Parent teacher conferences
- Thu September 19 - Parent teacher conferences
- Fri October 18 - Lunchtime: Buy a new beanie hat
- Sat October 19 - 6pm: Go rollerblading
Each Gate student took a quiz on their multiple intelligence to see what area they were most talented in.
Each student was given a character to take home and have family and friends write or draw how they see them as gifted.